Happy as a pig in poo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Mar 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Well had a good day today, first proper day of canvassing for my own business, 3 new custys 2 to price up :D was on a real high so had a toddle into a few letting agents an they have agreed to pit my flyer and business card card in there welcome pack, hopefully will work.

Off out again at 6 round my estate it's a brand new estate without any windys so hopefully do okay :D

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Nice sounds good.

3. James

James Guru

Good to hear Paul, hope it goes well!

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

top man funny enough fella i done 5 jobs then went out for a hr or 2 and picked up 3 and also got to go back 2 1 tomorow and priced 1 job up

feels awsome once iv got 1 new custy i'm happy then to walk around all day lol

how man in total u got paul dude or is this the start of your round ?

5. Paul

Paul Guest

I've got around 37 custys and a few shops, been going in my own for a few week now after working for a large local company.

I can't take credit for all my custys tho my dad got around 30 of them :D .

Ive been canvassing a lot before but never for myself and it felt even better getting work knowing it was for ME :D[hr]
    Well done for today aswell pal it feels great doesn't it.

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Fair play mate good luck with your round . just out of curiosity are you going to be doing trad or pole ?

hopefully I will be looking to start within the next 2 to 4 weeks just trying to get some pennies together ,

7. James

James Guru

37 custys is a tidy start Paul you will grow fast

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mq5vy2

8. Paul

Paul Guest

I hope so james my head is full of ideas and now the misses is onside so alls going well. I think it helped working and watching the last company I was with gave me a good start. [hr]
    Trad for now Gav but will be going WFP when the pennies come up, I'm pretty experienced with wfp bit it's all about the money at the min.

9. James

James Guru

Definitely. Most people starting up won't have had the chance you have had, big advantage!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?igizgh

10. Paul

Paul Guest

Very much so james, however this forum has helped me the most there is that much Knowlege here.

Advertisement