Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man shed

Smurf

My mate has invited me over tonight to see his new man shed he has finally finished building at the bottom of his garden. It's more like a small house with fully insulated walls with dg windows, door and 42 inch tv etc etc.

Well you have got to have somewhere to go to get away from the nagging missus I suppose.:whistle:

If you want me dear I will be in my mates shed :rofl:

My mate has invited me over tonight to see his new man shed he has finally finished building at the bottom of his garden. It's more like a small house with fully insulated walls with dg windows, door and 42 inch tv etc etc.
Well you have got to have somewhere to go to get away from the nagging missus I suppose.:whistle:

If you want me dear I will be in my mates shed :rofl:
doesnt get better than that :thumbsup:

It does @norm as the wife is giving me a lift & picking me up after as I will be having a few drinks as you do./emoticons/biggrin.png

I have a "man shed " down my allotment

2 minutes from house on foot (well staggering pi##ed)

And all my homebrew wine is on the go down there

Everyone should have a little retreat away from the women

I'm just off to the allotment to do some "weeding" luv..back in a couple of hours
clear.png

There are a few of us all doing the same..lol

often thought of this " man shed " every man needs won at some time

yes i have garage but it is joined onto the house not the same!! the missus can get hold of you in seconds

Get an allotment. .mine is 17 quid a year

No need to grow anything just dig it over and it is classed as cultivated so they can't say anything..lol

hey daveyboy1 you know where mrtaytay is ....down the allotment with his home brew...in his man shed...poor me ...i just hide at the bottom of the garden ...:rolleyes:

had a close call today....i cut my hedge on friday and managed to lose my glasses somewhere..i heard them land on something soft...and so i thought i would sneak around and enter the forbidden territory of dragon ladys garden...well they were out and next doors not about so i had a quick nip over the fence and had a look around....didnt find them...

anyway ...guess who has just been around knocking on the door having a go at me for going in her garden without her permission...but ...as i listened to her gabbing away...i realised she thought i had come in to cut my hedge from her side....i didnt....i used hedging shears from my side...so i explained that too her and told her to keep an eye out for my glasses...it was a close call as i thought somebody had seen me.....:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey daveyboy1 you know where mrtaytay is ....down the allotment with his home brew...in his man shed...poor me ...i just hide at the bottom of the garden ...with the special brew:rolleyes:

cheers dave....no driving today...edit...i remember...you on hols...just mulling over wether you will go back to the grindstone...

i do have an idea for a man shed at the bottom of the garden...one day...

I have put a post on the local swap and sell facebook site tonight (about an hour ago) and got to price 3 more jobs up tomorrow

One in the little village joined on to my town ..woman reckons no cleaner in the area so I think a bit of canvassing is in order tomorrow

Allowed to post my business on there once a day so will keep doing it..nowt to lose

cheers dave....no driving today...edit...i remember...you on hols...just mulling over wether you will go back to the grindstone...
I will go back but only have 4 days in 1 off 3 in then another 12 days holiday starting friday

Plan is not to go back after that

i will have to have a look at this facebook thing...i could never understand it and got scared cause it took all my email contacts and started asking me to be thier friends..../emoticons/biggrin.png

yes dave you have a plan...i am sure you will be too busy soon...good luck.

Allowed to post my business on there once a day so will keep doing it..nowt to lose
Don't do it daily, too much and people lose interest, I do it twice or even once a week and that's seen better results for me personaly

I also have my own facebook page which is what I post a link to

That has got me some good work from friends of friends of friends of friends..lol

Back