Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's snowing at last

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

After watching the news & seeing all the country getting covered in snow we finally get to see some today. Not a lot but snow at least.

yeah I sat here like that and it had better rain tomorrow..please...if the sun shines I will cry..well its friday and thats really the weekend ...and I NEED a rest...but I also need money...

Even more snow here. The kids are happy as school has been closed, yet again. I had booked in all of the cancelled jobs from wednesday today......looks like I will be cancelling them again, apart from a couple of bungalows.

I am in Peterborough driving as stevenage was completely white this morning

Got 15 miles away and it is dry sunny and no sign of snow

That has given me the hump going driving due to the weather and just in a hoodie here

Do they need a windie /emoticons/smile.png
Whereabouts are they???
Chapel Field way I know she already has a window cleaner and charges £3.50 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well for a start his ladders a too long having them set like that. Maybe if he used a standoff he could have set the ladder at the proper angle which might have helped. I can't see from the pic but he also might have the base of the ladder wedged against something for all I know.

Look at this guy i just sawPointing his brickwork on gravel at a stupid angle

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9styvfy6wwtggln/20150130_164206.jpg?dl=0

Just walked past to have a look on way to a shop

Bloody idiot

No he didn't

He came out the house with 1 section

Dumped it on the gravel and only 1 side was actually touching the wall and climbed straight up

I was delivering to a chemist a few doors up so had a good look as i walked past

Just loose gravel

Well it's got 3 points of contact at all time I suppose but that should be him not the ladder /emoticons/biggrin.png

Chapel Field way I know she already has a window cleaner and charges £3.50 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About a 2 minute walk for me & just opposite my other half s daughters school. If yer ever over give us a shout.

Back