Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tick toc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Heater on in van keep tank n pipes warm might take the bit of metal out the bulk head so can heat cab [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

:dancingparty: love working in winter

No getting hot and sweaty and no bleedin spiders

If it's owt like last couple of winters I'm looking forward to it. Nice and cool, not being pestered for add ons, concentrate on windows and getting home early. I like winter, it's a time to take stock of your business and keep things simple whilst putting plans in place for the spring. Looking forward to a nice Christmas break next. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got  :1f4a9: loads of Gutters to do down Cambridge and as far as Woodham Ferrers. 3 or 4 days a month from November till March. I must be the only windie that is busier in winter than summer. 
Next time your in Woodham ferrers give me a shout will have a pint ? 

I clean in benbow and couple of roads offbenbow drive let me know when you are due next ?

It’s not winter, it’s autumn. Don’t know (or care if honest) what it’s been like elsewhere, but been a good summer imo in the south east. 

The last few winters have been a doddle, and I agree with @Dave B, I’d rather work in the cold than heat.

The weather people say the winter starts on the first of December, so we’ve still got a whole month of autumn to go yet (each season has 3 months)?

I dont advertise add ons anymore at all, so only get asked rarely, but id rather not do them at the minute anyway.
This will be my first wfp winter, I live in the north of England and have got my oil filled radiator at the ready and plan to bring my hose an pole in when it gets really cold.
Like the rest of us I'm a weather anorak and plan to use the radiator when it's forecast zero.
Do the rest of you turn yours on when it hits this level?

Latest Posts

Back