Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Home Brewing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

It's that time of yr again for me when I get the home brew on the go ready for Christmas .

Does anyone else do it ? This is my second yr doing it and it's a nice little hobby to make some good cheap alcohol ready for Christmas parties .

Last yr I made a few batches of wine and a good Irish stout comparable to Guinness and everyone enjoyed it and got very very drunk on it .

So if your brewing post up what it is and let's have a little drinky poos . Hic Hic .........

Me and my dad tried it last year. He got 2 bear making kits for x-mas present lol. It didnt taste that good lol. I prefer a good o'l can of Fosters or T

Used to make wine years ago and keep saying I'm gonna have a go again so maybe it's time /emoticons/biggrin.png

Me and my dad tried it last year. He got 2 bear making kits for x-mas present lol. It didnt taste that good lol. I prefer a good o'l can of Fosters or T
What about buccy Marc, you must like that ur a scotch man

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
LOL how can any one drink fosters did you no why they ship that over hear because they don't like it in Aussie land people dont drink it that much and that's from my Aussie friend

Where do you buy your kits from mark ?
i buy from bilston buddy but i gave my kit away a couple of years ago now im starting it again since beer is taking the **** nearly 5 quid for 4 cans when i can get 20 cans for 10 quid frew brewing

I remember the good old days of making home brew when me and my mates were 16. I had 4 pints of one batch that completely annihilated me. Blind, Legless Drunk! Lol

It'll be a merry Xmas this year A R C!? Lol Enjoy

Latest Posts

Back