Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I made sure I got finished for Wednesday, I even hired extra help and made sure all my collecting was done for Wednesday too. I got more than I usually do in too, I even picked up a few gutters (cant do them either!!)

I done this as my girlfriend was due to give birth today..... Guess what? nothing happned lol.

If he doesn't come by Sunday, Im screwed for next week lol.

congrats mate hope everything goes well for you both, me and my mrs have got our final stage of our ivf treatment end of the month (new years eve in fact so no beer for me!) but yeah lets hope the arrivals here soon so u dont have to miss to much more work, anyway good luck fella

Don't worry about work, just work away, and drop everything and go once you get the call. On the scale of things it wont mater if you take a week off to help out. But look at it this way, if you dont, your misses wont let you forget it :lol:

Don't worry about work' date=' just work away, and drop everything and go once you get the call. On the scale of things it wont mater if you take a week off to help out. But look at it this way, if you dont, your misses wont let you forget it :lol:[/quote']Thats been my pan along along. Its the other way round mate. When shes had her rest (1/2 days) she wants me back out working lol. Slavedriver?

Are people really that desperate to have a kid? Sorry lads I just don't get it
It was nothing to do with being desperate.. I have a lovely girlfriend, my business is on the up. We wanted a family? Whats so desperate about that?

congrats mate hope everything goes well for you both' date=' me and my mrs have got our final stage of our ivf treatment end of the month (new years eve in fact so no beer for me!) but yeah lets hope the arrivals here soon so u dont have to miss to much more work, anyway good luck fella[/quote']Cheers, Its the waiting around that gets me.

It was nothing to do with being desperate.. I have a lovely girlfriend, my business is on the up. We wanted a family? Whats so desperate about that?

Nothing at all, but it seems to me that everybody wants kids nowadays. Everybody's got their own opinion of course but never really interested me.....

Are people really that desperate to have a kid? Sorry lads I just don't get it

its not about being desperate, ive been with my mrs 11 years and after her miscarrige she found it difficult to get pregnant, we,re just getting a helping hand

Nothing at all, but it seems to me that everybody wants kids nowadays. Everybody's got their own opinion of course but never really interested me.....

I get where your coming from, I felt that too at one point

I know how ya feel mate, I had a dj on standby for 3 weeks cos my lad was 2 weeks late in the end. He came as we were going in for her to be induced though lol.

I guess it depends where you are in life Matty, I have been with wife for over 10 years, we met when we were 16, and got married June 2011. So we are now thinking about kids also. Where as if you asked me 3 years ago, I would have said, no I am not ready for all that just yet.

I've never had any inclination to ever have any kids. I think once I got past my 20's I saw more and more of the little brats and the havoc they cause and I really couldn't put up with all the screaming yelling crying. Sorry lads I think I like a quiet life too much lol

Been with my Mrs 15yrs yesterday, we've never married and both of us never wanted kids. Quite unusual perhaps /emoticons/wink.png

see if think im the opposite to you matty, i always wanted kids, always wanted to be able to say yer i did that.

im 23 and my second one is due in 6weeks (holy cow that sounds like tomorow when i put it like that)

lol

each to their own dude, but ive never been more proud, and never had a better feeling than when my boy was born

I know how ya feel mate' date=' I had a dj on standby for 3 weeks cos my lad was 2 weeks late in the end. He came as we were going in for her to be induced though lol.[/quote']Haha, Hope thats not the case for me. Our date for that is the 20th, then they leave you 3 days after that. So that would be us going back in to hospital on the 23rd.

good luck with the baby mark and dont worry he or she will be here before you know it ,and as ladders said work away and wait on the call and you wont be half as anxious

Back