Happy Days!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by GMcleaning, Oct 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

was cleaning one of my regular bungalows when a spanking new 7 series bmw pulls up and calls me over, asked me to pop to his house and give him a price, he gave me the address and explained it was down a few little country roads but id know i was at the right house as theres a baby blue bentley on the drive!
    so i find the house, blue bentley and 2x 7 series bmws on the drive, not as big a house as i was expecting tbh but with a decent sized conny and an office round the back decided to price it at £30, "great he says, you come every fortnight yh?''.....er yes mate no problem at all,lol
    could do with a few more of those

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

3. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

cheers, he also said they would be moving soon to a local village, much bigger house with more windows and he will keep me on there!lol

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

thats nice when they take you with them to the new house. i had that with one customer, but i have to travel a 15 mile round trip to do 2 house's. when i find time i'm going to canvass that area to make it more worth while

5. harunh

harunh Legend

well done mate

u doing well for yaself

Advertisement