Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Do You Make A Day And How Many Hours You Put In

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I like to do just one full exterior deep clean a day and earn as much as possible /emoticons/smile.png

generally i do about 15 houses a day, which equals just over £100, start at 9am, finished by 1.30/2pm, i could probably double that if i had enough custys and i could be assed to work more than half a day,lol

Ill clean about 20 houses a day and earn about 130/140 which will take 6 hours /emoticons/smile.png , on 1 day i will do 12 houses aday and earn 90 kwid which will take me 4 hours

I do between 10-15 houses a day, look to earn between £100 and £150. leave at 830am ish home by 230pm at the latest..

I do between 10-15 houses a day, look to earn between £100 and £150. leave at 830am ish home by 230pm at the latest..
I like to get a good shift in start at 8 finish at 4.30 even five some times, sometimes i do 275 a day. WFP all the way baby.

at the moment I am leaving at 9 and finishing at 4:30 to 5. I do about 15 to 17 and get about £150 a day, didn't do much on monday because if my MOT so did cards for the day and today I did 5 and just gave up, hurt my toe, knocked over a custys pot and my water was playing up and got lost driving to the diy shop.... **** day all in all so went home and spent time with my boy

No ones business but mine ;-) not even the Mrs knows how much I earn.That's the way it should be.
its hard for me and hid it m8 as the Mrs is a director. i just asking as we have to much work on and i thank im slacking lol

lol if u wanna chat **** about wat u earn n that u may aswell go on ciu /emoticons/tongue.png

I start at about midday and work till dark, so about 5.30. I can do between 10 and 15 houses a day and earn roughly £200 a day.

I found that it is not always best to do every single house in sync, by road, by area.

I spent ages messing around optimising my earnings so if you was to look at the way I work through my round you'd think I am mad but by doing half crappy with half cream I can always earn a few hundred a day.

Sadly I can only do this for 3 weeks per month as I lost my large comercial contracts because the company lost their contract

No ones business but mine ;-) not even the Mrs knows how much I earn.That's the way it should be.
Should have ignored the thread and moved on to the next one. He aint asking how much you earn a year. Probably just curious and comparing his own daily earnng. I have said i can earn 100=150 a aday, I may only work 1 day aweek, or i may work 7. I could earn 10k a year or i could earn 40k. Thats no bodys business what i earn,

I know exactly what my hubby earn, and he knows what i earn. No secrets in my household. So everyone is different.. /emoticons/tongue.png

I have found this thread interesting, as i alsways thought i was a slow window cleaner, but it seems im not to bad, I maybe a a little slower, due to not be as strong as a male. But thats to be expected. B)

Latest Posts

Back