Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brand new gardiner backpack problem! Help please!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carlwindy

Hi guys, I received my back pack from gardener last week, just unboxed it and attached my hose and a tap as I need it for work tomorrow! When I turn it on the water runs through the tap nicely but when I turn the tap off the back pack pump does not turn off.... I've attached a video

it clicks on and off when I turn it over half power but when below half it just makes a constant whistling and humming sound

If you run it on full and turn the tap off does it cut out then?

It should gradually stop pumping as the pressure builds up until it cuts out..then you will just hear a random few clicks every few seconds which is the pressure switch working

If it does but doesn't at lower settings i reckon you need to adjust the pressure switch which can be done with a screwdriver

If you run it on full and turn the tap off does it cut out then?It should gradually stop pumping as the pressure builds up until it cuts out..then you will just hear a random few clicks every few seconds which is the pressure switch working

If it does but doesn't at lower settings i reckon you need to adjust the pressure switch which can be done with a screwdriver
Yeh it turns off when on full, just the odd click

Hi Alex thanks for the reply. I have checked for any leaks where I have connected it and nothing, it's the same connectors I have used on my old backpack and that was fine. I will send you the email. Thanks

Back