Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many Hours Do You Work A Week ?

Is this just including window cleaning. Are you taking collecting, pricing jobs, other small jobs, paper work etc in to consideration? If you are I probably work 26 hours a day lol

Is this just including window cleaning. Are you taking collecting, pricing jobs, other small jobs, paper work etc in to consideration? If you are I probably work 26 hours a day lol
And if you include playing music, scouring music stores, blogs and forums and buying music I might be touching 27 (I've included 26.5 on this forum as well obviously)

And if you include playing music, scouring music stores, blogs and forums and buying music I might be touching 27 (I've included 26.5 on this forum as well obviously)
You forgot DJ gigs as well Dodge..lol

hi ya if i had to work more than 5 hrs aday, i would jack this windy lark in as it wouldent work out for my life style, if i get raind of then there is the opertunity to do a few more hours, plus my mrs would send out a serch party cos shes run out of fags lol

Back