Harris wfp setup

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by andy1992, Jul 9, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. andy1992

andy1992 Member

Hi guys trying to set my Harris pole up with recoil hose so no trailing loops as like a tap on pole. Seems to be diffucult to access the cones when the hose is coiled as its in the way. Anyone know how to get around this? Cheers

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I would just use normal wfp hose myself even on the outside of the pole works for me.

3. andy1992

andy1992 Member

Am starting to think that myself. What about a tap tho!

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If the hose is on the outside of the pole you can just pinch/bend the wfp hose to stop the water flow and/or you could get a tap fitted if you want.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Best try different setups and see what works best for you

6. andy1992

andy1992 Member

Ive got just a normal tap but obv have to attach it to pole. Are u talking about aquatap smurf?

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

There are many wfp tap types you can get 2 like the aquatap & aqadapter that fits on the top of the pole and others that are fitted in-line at the bottom of the pole hose. Again try out different ones to see what works best for you.

8. cheapncheerful

gotta get one its sending me mad...dont fancy one at the top as banana is heavy enough thankyou so its gotta be one at the bottom any links anyone as i too lazy to look and it has to be simples as i simples too:)...and what happens when i shut of the water flow.....my backpack wont blow up will it...:eek:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thery are bendy too cheapncheerful and the clamps will drive you nuts :D

10. cheapncheerful

i am a bit pee ed actually as the backpack has a two speed switch and a vari control kn ob...but on full minimum its still powerful and doesnt really give me any scrubbing time..

and putting switches at the bottom of the backpack and the led s too...a real pain..on top would have been great...

maybe i will try to clamp of a section of hose although thats just a tap really..

Advertisement