Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Used the trial brush today on a few houses and I must say this brush is a fantastic bit of kit !

Now bearing in mind I have only ever used an ionics brush and a vikan sill brush but I must say

It is a pleasure to use the scrubbing power from it is great , the splay on the glass is just right you don't need to use excessive force to make it splay out and when it does it it gets in all the right places .

I can see that a lot of thought has gone into designing and manufacturing this brush

I also like that the bristles are set in resin making sure that they do not come out the brush head .

The scraper is also a nice little feature that I actually used today to get some plastic tape from a frame on a new build .

In all honesty I can not fault this brush .

10 out of 10 for it and I will definatley be purchasing one in the new yr .

1 or 2 little things that could be added to the brush though in my opinion .

the corners could do with being rounded off .

Also the ends of the brush could do with having a protective rubber edge or something to that effect .

Nice little review there Gav, good brush innit.

Proper write up in review section would be cool as well mate

Sorry mate list is full now /emoticons/sad.png

/emoticons/ohmy.png I did'nt even make-it to the end of the list /emoticons/sad.png .....I'm allways last and left behind /emoticons/sad.png :( /emoticons/sad.png :( .

Used the trial brush today on a few houses and I must say this brush is a fantastic bit of kit !

Now bearing in mind I have only ever used an ionics brush and a vikan sill brush but I must say

It is a pleasure to use the scrubbing power from it is great , the splay on the glass is just right you don't need to use excessive force to make it splay out and when it does it it gets in all the right places .

I can see that a lot of thought has gone into designing and manufacturing this brush

I also like that the bristles are set in resin making sure that they do not come out the brush head .

The scraper is also a nice little feature that I actually used today to get some plastic tape from a frame on a new build .

In all honesty I can not fault this brush .

10 out of 10 for it and I will definatley be purchasing one in the new yr .

1 or 2 little things that could be added to the brush though in my opinion .

the corners could do with being rounded off .

Also the ends of the brush could do with having a protective rubber edge or something to that effect .

Thanks for the review; I’m glad you liked and got on with the brush

The corners of the brush stock on the trial Hybrid brush you have tried does have a radius (rounded off edges) on the 4 corners of the stock; in the link below you will see the difference in the older photo on the site of first version of the brush stock.

http://www.wfp-brush.co.uk/

Would you prefer a larger radius on the corners of the brush?

Cheers, Richard

When buying a tecbuk brush, you got to ask yourself what do you want it for? Maintenance cleaning? I would recommend either the full polyester dual trim, OR the hybrid, polyester and boats hair dual trim, that's what Iv been using past few weeks and love it..

I strongly recommend a full boats hair brush for first cleans only..

Can i not use this one for domestic mew cleans and my monthly cleans?
Richards really helpful mate and he know his brushes, just ask him before you order and he'll tell you which brush you need.

The full polyester is made for quick maintenance cleaning..

The hybrid is more less the same but with the boats hair it has more scrubbing power.

The full boars hair has the best scrubbing power in any brush, and really makes easy work on bad mucky first cleans..

I use boars hair on all first cleans.. Then got the polyester for monthly cleans

Latest Posts

Back