Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What's the best mobile app for business management?

Trustway

Hello everybody,

My name is Andrew and I've recently started up my window cleaning business called Trustway and I'm looking to see what the best mobile platform is to manage my customer database from my iPhone and iPad.

I've just started a free trial of SmartRound to see what it is like but on first use seems a bit glitchy.

Any recommendations welcome. [emoji5]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Cleaner planner Is the best rated.

Aworka what i use, as it does everything that cleaner planner does for cheaper 

Hi Andrew,

Great to hear you took a trial of SmartRound. 

We have recently made a few updates to our app fixing a few things and adding new features. 

Let me know if you have any questions or any features you would like us to consider in future updates. We will be glad to help.

Cheers,

Jordan

Hello everybody,

My name is Andrew and I've recently started up my window cleaning business called Trustway and I'm looking to see what the best mobile platform is to manage my customer database from my iPhone and iPad.

I've just started a free trial of SmartRound to see what it is like but on first use seems a bit glitchy.

Any recommendations welcome.
emoji5.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I’ve been using SmartRound for months. It’s great. Not hard to use at all and they are very fast and helpful if you need help.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Not quite mate. 

Looked at Aworka last month after 5 years on CP and after a week went straight back.  

It does not have the same features.  CP is still the most automated programme available. 
Really good to hear you have gone through the process, I couldn't be bothered as I thought for something that is £20 a month cheaper than the CP plan I am on it couldn't possibly be anywhere near as a like for like. 

Smart round user having had cleaner planner and got tired of the slow response if you asked a question and what feel is an overly complicated platform less is more sometimes . Smart round isn't the finished product yet but it's going in the right direction fast and is incorporating the automated things we all use texts gocardless . Smart round will get back to you fast take on board comments and are a lot cheaper . I don't think cost should come into it as they all save time and would defiantly recommend getting an online customer based program as opposed to your one payment stays the same options .
So think smart round is a good option for little money and a product that is only going to get better.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Getting on ok with Cleaner Planner as a platform but the app is not much good. I prefer logging into the desktop site to manage my work day as I can navigate much easier apart from when I must enter data on the go then it’s a nuisance to do from a mobile with the various options that require you to scroll.

Someone mentioned to me a system called “George” is this known within this community?

Getting on ok with Cleaner Planner as a platform but the app is not much good. I prefer logging into the desktop site to manage my work day as I can navigate much easier apart from when I must enter data on the go then it’s a nuisance to do from a mobile with the various options that require you to scroll.

Someone mentioned to me a system called “George” is this known within this community?
Have you tried Squeegee? It's the only one about that's actually designed as an app rather than it being an add on to a desktop planner. The free version has most of the features of the others and there's a paid version that has extras. Take a look!
https://squeeg.ee

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back