Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

After First Clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Richmaze1981

So after the first clean is done with wfp & you come back around 456 weeks later do you just clean the glass or do you hit the top frames every time and rince them?? Hope this makes sence lol

Yeah that's what I've been doing just worried dirt will run down off them even know I clean them hard and rince rince rince going though some water doing all the first cleans. I got 25 4 bed houses to do over the next 2 days all lead

I still do my first cleans off ladders if ness, I like to solvent clean all the sills etc...

frames wont cause you any trouble, but vents, possibly alloy frames may, best thing to do if unsure is hang around to see the results.

You`ll know your windows better than anyone so do what you think is best. Keep the customer happy and your happy too.

I know it wont make you money hanging around, but you can make up for that the next clean when your round the house in no time at all.

Yeah nice advice Taylormade74. I've traded them for 5 years so frames are wiped clean anyway & I've got 12 in one road & 13 in the other so I can keep an eye on them throughout the day can't wait to get all the first cleans done then its cruz control lol

just wipe over the frames /emoticons/smile.png takes 1,2 seconds /emoticons/smile.png

You could do vents first on all windows then go round and do windows this way they should have stopped dripping so much or rinse loads. Best option leave the vents Lol they are a nightmare. To be honest I always did them but you have to do them every time to ensure they stay clean and you don't get dirt running from them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

i always clean vents good on first clean /emoticons/smile.png second clean i just rub am brush over them /emoticons/smile.png very simple mate ull get used to it in no time

Try and be careful of vents as I find on some windows they can have muck built up which customer can't always see.i find this can sometimes trash windows so be careful of those

I stop the flow to clean above the vents on first cleans & then don`t clean them again until visibly dirty /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back