Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got My 350Ltr Tank Washed Out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Went to a car garage they pressurewashed it for me /emoticons/smile.png done a very good job.... toke all the dirt out and it only cosy me £3.00 /emoticons/smile.png

So if u need ya tank washing just pop to ya local car wash /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Think this post comes from yesterday when unfortunatly H got resin into his tank, the only place it can come out is through the pump and that never does it any good so agood wash out is the only option, never thought about the car wash guys so thats a good tip to remember for the future.

The lad pressure washed it 4 times i had a go off it and i helped him aswell

What we done was : we got the tank at different angles.... first time it will be straight next time we will lay it down etc.... and when we pressure washed it we lifted it up together and rotated it all over... so all the water inside the tank picks up all the loose dirt /emoticons/smile.png then we emptyed it - done it 4 times /emoticons/smile.png and have to say it was very very clean afterwards /emoticons/smile.png

and yeah cant beat your local car wash /emoticons/smile.png dont go to a car wash like the ones at petrol stations /emoticons/smile.png go to the valet ones /emoticons/smile.png

Back