Have you ever had one of those days......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Adams0211, Jun 9, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Where everything goes just right?

Left my house at 7.30 this morning. Get about fifty yards down the road and my phone starts ringing.

"Hello mate, I'm just driving behind you. Can you pop round and give me a quote later?"

Pull into my local shop to grab a cold drink and buy a scratch card too. Win £20. Result.

Start first house at 7.45am. All gates unlocked, no parking issues, most of my customers home and waiting with the money, first day I can remember that I haven't got my hose caught on something.

Absolutely fly round my houses, got two five pound tips, people asking me for quotes as I'm working. Got a call accepting a quote for a conny that I quoted yesterday.

Went and quoted a gutter job on the way home. Old girl was happy with the price. Upsold window cleaning to her and got that too. Did it there and then and had a nice chat with her and her daughter.

Old girl asks me to go and see her neighbour in the bungalow a couple of doors down and quote to clear her gutters, clean gutters and fascias and clean her conny inside and out.

Drive home. Do some paperwork. Spend some time with the kids while the wife pops out to work for a couple of hours.

Wife gets home so I shoot out to pick some money up. Everyone is home and pays. Upsell gutter and fascia cleaning to one customer and book that in for next month. Next door neighbour comes out and asks me to start doing his too.

Stop at shop on the way home to grab my daughter a bottle of drink for school tomorrow. Buy another scratch card. Win another £20. Result.

Hopefully I'll get lucky with the mrs tonight too.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

Ive had one or two, but ive had more that are a total farse to make up for it like yesterday.

Today was a good day for me today though, i set a new record for earning on the glass showing me whats possible

3. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

What happened yesterday?

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Ace :thumbsup:

5. adamangler

i accidentally emptied my 500l tank is asda carpark whilst i was eating lunch lol

ive had worse though, that wasnt a bad day really

6. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Oh yes. I remember now. What a pain in the ****. At least today was better and only one more day til the weekend.

7. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Love them days , had a real bad day on Monday where everything was going wrong lol

8. Den

Den Forum Addict

Nice when things go in your favour nice one glad to hear it, I had a good one also today only my second time out cleaning.

9. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

How have you got on the last couple of days?

10. adamangler

The key is to not get too excited on good days and not too dissapointed on bad days, and just know that its all just part of the process.

Advertisement