Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do I Need To Use A Wagtail And Visa Versa

TolishAPurd

Hi lads, I am looking to get a Wagtail flipper (maybe 18") for reaching larger high windows. I currently have a small visa versa that obviously fits well on my unger optilock pole. But how can I get a secure fit with a wagtail without buying another pole? Also, I need an angle adjuster that is preferably compatible with both as I am struggling to get over the sills. Any help will be appreciated.

Thats good to know, thanks. How do you find the wagtail, is it worth the spend? Also, which one would you recommend, as I never realised there were so many different ones.

once i started using the wagtail i binned the vice versa , check out waggas videos on youtube there a great help as the wagtail takes a while to get use to

once i started using the wagtail i binned the vice versa , check out waggas videos on youtube there a great help as the wagtail takes a while to get use to
Sounds good then. I going to go for it. I've finally found Waggas vids and they look great. I like the mods hes done, the manufacturers should take note of what he does.
I think I'm going to go for the new 'combi' and then make some modifications, it should work out well.

Thanks for the help guys.

A little update, ordered myself a 14in Wagtail combi, can't wait to try it out. Also got the zinc unger joint, 3m of rubber, and the ekonomic pole. The wallet feels a bit lighter but thanks again for the help. :Image3:

A little update, ordered myself a 14in Wagtail combi, can't wait to try it out. Also got the zinc unger joint, 3m of rubber, and the ekonomic pole. The wallet feels a bit lighter but thanks again for the help. :Image3:
Right.....I'll save you some money.......

The 3m of rubber I presume is Wagtail.....send it back and get the FaceLift RazrBLADE Red Rubber from WCW...

The Erkenomic pole....send it back.... All you need is the Erkenomic TIP, cut some conduit to size heat the end-up with a heatgun and slide onto the Erkenomic Tip.

Unger Zinc Joint...send it back......All you need is the Wagtail Angle Arm....if you need extra length, a piece of conduit heated one end to fit the Angle Arm, put a bend in it and you got a Gooseneck to fit the Angle Arm.

'Angle Arm' and 'Erkenomic Pole Tip' here........(A 2m length of conduit is £1.50-2.00)

http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Wagtail.html

Facelift RazrBLADE Rubber.....

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=43_244&product_id=4164

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=43_244&product_id=4167

Oh ffs. lol :Image11:

About 3 mins before you posted that I read about those facelift red rubbers in a post about 5 pages back- think I might have overpaid. I placed my order quite late in the day, so with a bit of luck I may be able to edit the order tomorrow morning. I'm a typical bloke though- I hate sending stuff back.

Thanks for the advice mate, hopefully its not all too late to change it.

Back