Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning in the rain, again!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J D

Was pouring out of the heavens today and I was cleaning windows in my own area and thus cleaned my own windows as well. Rain eventually stopped and I checked my own glass and it's absolutely spotless! I normally just clean in light rain but decided to horse on in the heavy stuff and not one moan or complaint did I get.

The odd thing was my young brother was cleaning windows up the road and he said he didn't see a drop of rain!

Cleaned in the rain the day not one complaint was even shocked when a lady popped her head over the fence and said u got time to do mine when ur here

Why have i been sitting in all these years lol

When it's windy though **** can get blow onto the nice clean wet glass. So when it's windy that is my biggest headache if it's raining or not using wfp method. Also depends what the facade of the building comprises of too will play a part if the glass dries out ok or not.

Never mind just wack the heating on indoors then you can wear as little as you like /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think they call them gigolos /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mind you this firm has cottoned on to something that women find alluring for some strange reason.

[media]

[/media]

Not likely as would want to keep their nice kilts clean & dry for posing with the girlies /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back