Having a franks day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Feb 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm having a franks day as I've got to be in 4 places at once today

Got to be home looking after the little one most of the day now

16 flats are due their first clean - allowed 4 hours including travel time

2 New park homes deep cleans - takes me 2 plus hours to do each one which happens to be in the oposite direction to the flats that are due

Help my son moved stuff back into his house after his new carpets have been layed.

And now try to mend the flush on the downstairs loo that has just broke.

Not enough hours in a day for frank so it seems :D

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

And to top it off I woke up with the shites so I have to keep running up stairs but did not make it the last time. :(

3. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

You'll be up **** creek if you break the upstairs flush too :)

Best find some cryptonite and jump in the cloning chamber smurf for that lot of work, I'd allow a week for :)

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've not been able to work for 3 weeks so all the work is backing up so to speak but not my **** it seems:D

5. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

Better out than in :)

I should be getting on with work but I use the excuse I'm not quite ready for kick off, still lacing my shoes, so to speak

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Man pants smurf? ?

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

The good news is frank will be left at home tomorrow ...touch wood.
    Weather permitting (man pants at the ready) I can get out and do a bit as I'm not looking after the little one tomorrow either :)

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Disgusting :sick:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I was for me too as I don't remember eating that as they say :D

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Well it looks like another wasted day today for me as I even got up early but the van would not start.

To top it off I had to park across the street instead of the front of my house. Well it's on what we call the island which is a semi circular tarmac paving at the end of a row of garages. The 25m extension cable I used just reached to stick the battery on charge so that was a relief. I'm betting now as the cable goes runs the road diagonally across a free parking space bloody fred will come along and park on it and sod off somewhere on foot for hours.

Frank was going to get another one of those battery charger in the sale at halfords so he cut the crock clips off it and used my old pf connector to use it to charge my pf trolley up. Thing is frank never did get another charger so this morning I had to take the pf trolley charger connector back off. No problem I thought until I looked for the garage keys to get my toolbox out. Well frank has obviously lost the garage keys as they are nowhere to be found....ffs now what am I going to do I thought as I've got no tools and no crock clips to put back on the charger. Anyhow frank noticed a role of duck tape inside the van so with in a blink of an eye he had a plan.

Yep you guessed it the charger leads are now taped to the van battery terminals and is charging as I’m writting this I hope.

Advertisement