Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyering, whats the best days to flyer? has anyone any feedback?

Scottie

Hi,

I want to flyer and wondered if there are better days to flyer, has anyone got any information or stats that some days are better to put flyers in peoples doors.

I might go out tomorrow and start, but was wondering is a weekend worse than a weekday, are people more busy and ignore them?

What are your views? Cheers guys.

P.S or am I talking **** and any day is fine lol. I will be flyering and then going round following up 5 days later with a door knock, thats my plan for all 2500 flyers I have.

At this point Scottie, Nike have the best motto...JUST DO IT.

Weekdays are good. Weekends are great. I wouldn't really say there's a certain day when people ignore flyers really. If you have a good and successful flyer, that's the only thing that matters.

Putting a flyer through and then knocking is good as it is fresh in people's minds and you'll pick up all the people that meant to ring you but just didn't bother. It's a nice thorough way of doing your canvassing and that is what works. However, I would call back quicker than 5 days; that long gives people a chance to forget.

Hope this helps /emoticons/smile.png

Hi Ben, Yes I am going to flyer again in he morning and friday and saturday, then Monday start door knocking the ones I do. I think I will from monday flyer an area and then spend two days door knocking it, so a two day gap, then work area by area. Cheers bud.

Hi,
I want to flyer and wondered if there are better days to flyer, has anyone got any information or stats that some days are better to put flyers in peoples doors.

I might go out tomorrow and start, but was wondering is a weekend worse than a weekday, are people more busy and ignore them?

What are your views? Cheers guys.

P.S or am I talking **** and any day is fine lol. I will be flyering and then going round following up 5 days later with a door knock, thats my plan for all 2500 flyers I have.

Have asked him nicely before a temp ban is now in place. If it happens again please report peeps and I will enforce a permanent ban. :bangheadwall:

Back