*** head of the day award goes to..........

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Dec 6, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

ME!! :)) :)) :))

Thank you thank you!

Why? I decided I did not like the position of my flow controller, power winder, leisure battery and split charge relay.

What did I do? I stripped them all out to re-position them in my van.

No big deal I hear you say!! Well it wouldn't have been except that I work at the roadside, started this idea at 3.30pm, 3.40pm all stripped out and phone rings, fellow windy wants to discuss a round that's up for sale that he wants me to go in on. So hour and a half later of chinwagging I go back out the door into the pitch darkness only to realize I cant see what I'm doing!!

Oh well will be an hour late to the first customer tomorrow! :))

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well, got started at first light, and it was soon arrant that I had made a major balls up somewhere and couldn't for the life of me work it out. A quick phone call to The Cleaning Warehouse Wolverhampton and they said they'd take a look.

Drove down and Sonny the tech took a look at the wiring, said 'what the f**k have you done?' and we rapidly decided that stripping all my random spaghetti and rewire my van, so figured I would take advantage and wire in the One Shot whilst we were at it.

An hours work later and I was back on the road.

A big thanks to Sonny for getting me sorted so rapidly. :))

Advertisement