Headaches?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by JDMW, Mar 8, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JDMW

JDMW Guru

anyone in here get headaches from wfp?? this week ive had a seriously bad headache and i also have neck pain aswell. i think its linked to looking up to much. my head seems to hurt more when i look up.

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Get your eyes tested as for the neck pain... man up! lol.

3. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Been in a crash? Sounds like whiplash lol

4. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i wear glasses for driving lol man up :lol: :lol:

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Could always get yourself one of theses :rolleyes:

NecProtech is a Neck Support Brace http://www.f-w-c.co.uk/acatalog/Safety_.html

Necprotech is an effective neck support system that was developed specifically for those who spend a lot of time looking up.

It supports the weight of your head (about the weight of a bowling ball) so the pressure on your neck is greatly reduced while you’re working overhead, saving your neck from pain, strain and long-term injury.

As well as supporting the head and neck, necprotech has a sturdy upper-body harness that helps to maintain good posture. It is so comfortable to wear that it allows you to relax while you’re working, making your job more enjoyable and improving productivity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqPXXoAtJXY

6. OoO

OoO Guest

^^ I have one, it managed to keep me working for 9 months. I put my neck out window cleaning when i first started. I was only using 3 sections from a clx 18 on EVERY window. I was almost stood under the window!

Its taken over a year to fix.

I havent worn it though in nearly a year.

But i will be wearing it when i do over 40ft now!

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thanks Damo for sharing.

It looks a great idea myself as long as you don't mind looking a prat wearing one that is. :rolleyes:

8. OoO

OoO Guest

Nah I used to wear it under my light weight fleece. You only just saw the top bit, no customer ever noticed!

9. JDMW

JDMW Guru

damo they did notice but never said. they prob said we had a lad clean the windows today, i think hes got outta hospital cuz he had a neck support on lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

10. OoO

OoO Guest

:p

Advertisement