Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Double checking using Hypo.

steve garwood

ginger lion
Right, can you hypo geeks lol go over this please

Tomorrow I'm doing a minging drive, half concrete, half crazy

1. 50/50 sprinkle using watering can and leave 20 mins

2. Lightly hose it down

3. Turbo it

4. Re hypo any stains

Any problems or tips?

Extensive building work has been done on this property, so its just a mess. If I'm honest, its the first time in going to use hypo, and I want to try it

In that case don't go over the top with it and keep it away from tarmac. Make sure it's rinsed off properly, nothing worse than your custy paddling bleach all over their carpets! I would still use turbo first then hypo the stains.

I hypo'd after to remove the black stains. Put the barrel of hypo in the van, got home and put the towel the barrel was sitting onto the radiator with another towel the pressure washer stood on. The wife's going bonkers now that the house smells like the local swimming baths

Not at all @steve garwood mate

I use less than 50/50

Very stiff Vikan brush ,large fan jets

Apply with Shurflo pump as it has viton parts which are Chem resistant . Plastic connectors as metal will rot .

I just got 3 more detached to do £250/£300 - putting me off window cleaning tbh

Am sure it will dry up after I've hammered it tho

People are amazed at hypo

Strange as they have bleach sat in there cupboard !

If they just put some in a bucket and went round with it like the old days no one would need any pressure washers

People are amazed at hypoStrange as they have bleach sat in there cupboard !

If they just put some in a bucket and went round with it like the old days no one would need any pressure washers
That result on the house wall is cracking! Do you literally just mix the hypo with water in your tank and then clean the walls with that mixture and that's it? Or do you rinse the walls down with just water when you've finished?

For that wall as its ground level I sprayed with hand sprayer

Left ten min then brushed and rinsed with WFP Just water

Latest Posts

Back