Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice needed on commercial quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeegee1

Happy Friday people. I've just been to quote this warehouse to have all external windows cleaned on a 8 week rota.

I've only quoted a few much smaller commercial jobs and am struggling with this one.

So anyone that had experience in this area how much should I quote.

b6c77eb2cb2f31abdd0f168b95de3246.jpg
fe8120c882eff5d6912432be8ae3e1ac.jpg
b9fb38864ed3719dea1e23fdd271dc86.jpg

10 sections on the novel picture.

And finally

a267dd0d5eeb87d9f48182adb26e821d.jpg

Thanks in advance[emoji3]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

IMG_20171006_140433.jpg

It looks as if you'll need at least a 35', maybe even a 47' pole to get the top rows in pics 1, 2 & 3. Canopy looks a pita and will probably need a long gooseneck to clean above it. I would call it a full day job and quote what you want for a days work. For me that would be between £240 and £280 depending on how far you need to travel. This price assumes it can be done when it suits you, not a weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact you have a high vis on to walk around the site would suggest to me they will be on you for your health and safety.so if you have never done Rams then that is something you will need to take in to account as well as the right insurance.

it also looks like a distribution centre so with all the lorrys in and out expect them to be filthy every time you clean them.

It looks as if you'll need at least a 35', maybe even a 47' pole to get the top rows in pics 1, 2 & 3. Canopy looks a pita and will probably need a long gooseneck to clean above it. I would call it a full day job and quote what you want for a days work. For me that would be between £240 and £280 depending on how far you need to travel. This price assumes it can be done when it suits you, not a weekend.
Sounds like a plan cheers

Make sure you get payment terms in writing first.  Only one thing worse than doing a £4-500 job and then not getting paid and that's doing it for the second time before you've been paid for the first.

I only take on commercials that agree to my terms first.

Make sure you get payment terms in writing first.  Only one thing worse than doing a £4-500 job and then not getting paid and that's doing it for the second time before you've been paid for the first.

I only take on commercials that agree to my terms first.
I'll make sure I sort that, do you do 14 or 28 days ? Thanks

Latest Posts

Back