Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

whats the blue?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I bet too they did not have a clue what you were on about /emoticons/biggrin.png
Well I dont know if he didnt know you, he made a funny face when I said the Smurf, maybe he just thought I was a nutter, but there was a knowing expression on his face:rolleyes:

Gun ho use to be my middle name
I know what it's like falling from a 2 storey gable end height. The falling bit is ok but the sudden stop at the end hurts like ******* hell
Once you fall and break your cocyx (tail bone ) and have a month when you are unable to walk let alone work and consider yourself lucky you did it and aren't dead you will be less gung ho (that's how i learnt my lesson being a fearless ex roofer who was invincible)

Once you fall and break your cocyx (tail bone ) and have a month when you are unable to walk let alone work and consider yourself lucky you did it and aren't dead you will be less gung ho (that's how i learnt my lesson being a fearless ex roofer who was invincible)
I fell of once Dave from upstairs height, brushed my self off and cracked on!

I was thankfully ok, but now I'm 70% wfp the risks have dropped dramatically. I still can't be bothered with all this saftey ****.

Perhaps it's how I was brought up, was always told to just get on with it.

Same here but i don't want to leave my son without a dad so i have sorted my act out

Back