Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

clip to hold hose when filling bucket

B

boarcity

View attachment 4440 anyone here use a clip to fix your hose onto when filling your bucket?

im looking for some type of clip to fix onto lip of bucket or handle that hose clips into -so i can let go of hose and leave it without hose flicking out of bucket . iv got in mind something a bit like this image but havnt tried it yet

That will work fine Boarcity :thumbsup:.....

I have the BIG Unger bucket and have screwed 2 of these style spring clips with self-tappers onto the top-lip....these hold my home-made Wagtail style short 3' Flexi Pole...... and as you say ideal for clipping the hose in while filling the bucket :thumbsup:.

Great minds think alike my friend /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Nice idea but long gone are the days when I need to ask a customer can I fill me bucket up.

My bucket is simply left on the floor outside the van while it's filling with nice hot purified water from my van system. Also can then add straight from the van any other chems/detergent I want to put in it. Same goes for my sprayers etc so I have no real need for clips /emoticons/tongue.png

I have no real need for clips /emoticons/tongue.png
A clip-round-the-ear is what you need :whistle: :rofl:.....

You've already been brought to the front of the class, anymore flippant remarks and sticking your tongue-out and you'll be heading for detention /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Half a bucket of water lasts me all day these days, but then I am mostly wfp now...

But even before when full time trad a whole bucket would always last two of us all day

Latest Posts

Back