Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crest Tool

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Did this one today and thought it looked OK but got wise to packing me kit up first.

View attachment 3787

View attachment 3788

Sad to customer I've finished now so have a look to make sure you are happy with the work before I pack my kit away. Anyway the lady went and had a look out of the bedroom window then came down to speak to me. She said that I had missed bits on the crest and could I get the dirty marks off it. I said no problem I will just get my tool then if you can spot for me I will remove the offending dirty marks. They where actualy only 3 bits I hsd missed so attached a plastic scrapper with gaffer tape to a short car brush telescopic pole then wrapped a micro cloth to the scraper as the marks of dirt were in the corners and underside of only 2 crests.

It actualy took longer to put my ladder back up than wipe the 3 tiny dirt spots off them. Thought I was fussy but there you go so moto of the story is always ask first if the completed job is to the customer satisfaction before packing your kit away. :Image13:

If anyone is interested this is what I used to clean around the outside edges of the crests as a wfp brush sometimes doesn't get in very well as I found out today... Job done & happy customer in the end :Image3:

View attachment 3789

View attachment 3790

What do you think?

Well norm it cost so much to do so what do you expect...ching ching :Image13:

Thing was the lady did not want a window cleaner to do it as wanted a proper job done like so many of my customers that already have a window cleaner. Go figure :Image3:

:Image13: thats what its all about.You get what you pay for.Premium job premium price

Indeed norm... :Image9:

Need to go the extra mile to make sure it's cleaned to a very high standard the best you can.

Back