Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Might write a book......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

SolarPanelCleaning

........about a time travelling window cleaner.

How many times a day do you hear ' oh is it that time already?' or 'seems like you were here just last week...'

I think this is because window cleaners can naturally bend time.

Don't forget to add the following; 'but it's raining' when you phone them up at 7pm to book them in for the following morning. 'I am going to be busy cooking for a party and need to keep my head clear, so can you come another day' I had both of those tonight. Two more on the potential dump list. I can't be doing with this sort of :turd:. They either want to go on my round or they don't. They do your head in don't they lads /emoticons/biggrin.png

as you know cheapie has his text me windowcleaning service...

but what does pee cheapie off somewhat is its next day windowcleaning not sameday windowcleaning as I also take bookings..

so a text arrives just as cheapie is in the car on the drive just leaving....

I owe you from last time so I have left twenty pounds under ....(**** off I aint tellin ya...)

but...cheapie is all booked up in the opposite direction with...ze german...

and try as he could it took him too long...

yeh tap water doesnt really work on certain new shiny type plastic fascia....now you tell me..

any way that was friday and so I sent a text saying sorry I just couldnt make it...all the time annoyed cause my twenty was just sat waiting for me...

so I resheduled for tuesday...

and cheapies system is to leave the text in his inbox til its been done so he cant forget..

turn up tuesday back onto the drive and it starts raining but cheapie happy cause no one ever in...never actually seen them...

no feckin money left...no matter how many times I pick up the object in question...no money appears...so cheapie did a runner..

a week or so passes and we get the text..

can you come and clean the windows I did leave the money out til friday but you didnt come...

oh I give up....I did feckin come and you hadnt left the money...but no cheapie politly said...

oh sorry I must have made a mistake will defo call thursday...which I did and got my twenty...

custys are always right even when they are wrong....

as in my other post...cheque up on my cheques...

http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/threads/cheque-up-on-my-cheques.16546/

always right even when they are wrong...:whistle:

Do job, get paid. end off. not hard ....

Or is it though being a time lord and all...I was told the same thing repeatedly in a conversation with one for 10 mins while I had a quick break. :confused:

yep and the story you have to hear again wasnt that interesting the first time...

got a few like that...

you do have to be careful you dont fall asleep sometimes.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm sure some think I raving bonkers too with me ramblings /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was give an over cooked pork joint today for the dogs. They took one look at it and walked away in disgust shaking their head :laugh:

Right then. Thinking more about the book.

There's a clandestine group of occult window cleaners (brothers of the squeegee, brethren of the pole) type thing. They have the ability to move through time using a portal (an unpopular bench) and battle the forces of darkness (the local CleanGleam Ltd) that want to control all time travel.

It may sound weak but I'm building a compelling protagonist. Bare with me.

More beer.

hes just giving us a bit to get us hooked so we have to buy it...

hope he mentions that cleaner I was watching clean the mirrored table top on friday...:specs

if I could just travel back to 21 again...

Back