Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ionics

simon

they seem to be doing a bit of touring had a txt yesterday to say they'd be in my area with sample poles & accessories to try out, they are in carlisle now so mebbe paulrods is on them, anyway be nice to see a few different poles. wish other firms would do this as the shows are all too far away from me to get too

i've got an ionics 45ft carbon pole & its a beast, only use it for 1 job & thats enough so i hope they've got some better stuff to try

I know why they are in Carlisle, the old company I used to work with are getting a second van with a new 1000l heated system, more money than sense.

lol i've got gardiners & doubt i'll change, i've seen their prices but nice to sample stuff without relying on pictures on the internet

ya i worked with ionic system last year and poles

tbh my £800 diy system is just as good as what thay are

best thing about ionics is thayer logo imo lol /emoticons/tongue.png

thay stuff is good but its all at a cost a lot of places have thay system on finance also pay monthly

The system I used with my last employer was ionics heated 650l all singing all dancing worth about £8,000 guess what I can clean windows just as well with £150 backpack /emoticons/tongue.png or a £15 squeegee lol

well well well interesting i must say, seen his range of poles & had a play & to be honest they looked good BUT looking at weights & lengths gardiners carbon fibre poles are lighter & more compact so they must be must be fantastic. you cant shorten ionic poles or get extensions & no quick release for brushes, no stops on poles, the clamps looked ok but not as sturdy so gardiners are still way ahead, now i need to get a look at the elite poles

Latest Posts

Back