Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New Flyers, Whatcha Think?

Kips

Christ i hope nobody finds any mistakes, just ordered 5000 of these bad boys..

942164_295283650613023_460273374_n.jpg

I designed em! I used to be a graphic / 3d designer in London before I decided I'd had enough of the stress of it all and moved to Norfolk (via spain and dublin) and became a window cleaner. So glad I did, best job i've ever had!

Feel a bit guilty saying it but no, I didn't use weloveflyers.. I went with instantprint.co.uk - ive used them before and they're dead quick and weloveflyers would have come in at £74.45 wheras instantprint were £59

Nice design dude look good, except for the fact no way can I read all that text without my reading glasses on lol.

That was my only main concern too, hopefully when printed they'll be clear enough. They're a5 so should be big enough

they look good the only thing i would change is the free estimates/ quotes bit nobody expects to pay for a quote now especially for a window clean, how about swapping it for free gutter inspections? it a looks better when you go to price the job up and get the ladders off have a look at how bad the gutters are plus its lets you no what sort of work is going to be involved.

ive had customers tell me that theyve had other people quote and they didnt even get there ladders up to look how bad they was so they didnt want to use them, its the little things like that that make the difference

Think you are in the wrong job Kips as I know a lad that does design work from home for blue chip companies that is minted

Glad they're liked, phew! I've designed things for large print runs before but for some reason even tho it's only 5000 I was quite nervous to get it right - prolly because its my money this time! I'm glad they're liked, hopefully they'll get some responses.. 5000 of them should be showing up tuesday and I'm going to spend the subsequent evenings that week flyer-dropping then go follow-up door knocking at the weekend.. fingers crossed!

Back