Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uni-valve for £25

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AGlassAct

Hi Guys and Gals

Can't find it any cheaper, and I am unsure if you could get one for £25 but I have just got 2 uni-valves for £50 on eBay through the window cleaning warehouse. Item number 162008551079. Any one else found them cheaper?

I must admit that I was skeptical of these gadgets, but having spent the day with green (as his ***** appo) it is the first thing I have invested in from my massive list of time saving upgrades.

So you spent a day with green

When do you wanna come and learn how to do it properly??/emoticons/tongue.png

That's a good saving especially with the free p&p. I bought three from ex-ceed at £29.99 each. One for each of my poles and one as spare. Not that I begrudge paying it, though I thought the postage was a bit high. If these things prove to have a reasonable lifespan they have to be one of the best bits of kit for the WFPer out there. I was a bit skeptical till I started using mine, but wow! I'm covering more work. Didn't realise how much time I was wasting fiddling with the hose at my feet til it wasn't there. Not having any kind hose loop following me round either means the hose seldom catches on anything so time wasted there is now spent working.

Get it from the vision guys ..30 quid and a bottle of vision which is cheap and then no postage and 12 months warranty

Just got my I univalve n fitted it tonight, had a quick blast, even had my 3 year old using it, what a cracker piece of kit, hope it lasts, aquatap has been put in tool box. Probably get another for my short pole on my back pack, as always waste time, picking up tap to switch on/off.

Don't know bout anyone else but I've lost count of the number of those cheap solar powered lights I've destroyed with the dreaded hose loop. Hopefully with the uni-valve and tubeless kit fitted that will be a thing of the past now. Not had a problem with any of my customers over it but it's embarrassing.

Back