Hello Campers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Aug 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Lol don't start another slagging match tuffers!

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

:whistle:

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Not seen em on it tuffers, saw 5 minutes last week zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

They have little challenges for the campers to do in pairs. The window cleaners set a challenge of cleaning a window the fastest. Put it like this, some of the other contestants were better at blading a window than the pro's :D

I won't bother watching it again. Saying that the Welsh bird with the Botox lips is quite funny :)

6. Jjamie

Jjamie Member

Made me laugh when he rang terry up to ask how fast he can clean a window ...

7. johnny bravo

the only competition they have after seeing that is Tim who has a round in Manchester around Coronation Street. Sally Websters chap.:whistle::rofl::rofl:

8. cheapncheerful

ha sneaked off early and switched it on...yeh wifey will love it so set for series record...

not watched the youtube lee thing ever before but he seems quite a harmless guy..

but as for the er...jnr guy or *** ...no Im not in the least bit homo phobic but some of em are a bit too....

best joke today and no one seemed to spot it was....how they rated the camp cooks...yeh...they were camp alright..:D

now back to my hero jeremy kyle.....real people or so the wife tells me....yeh there all actors...that cant be real life can it....oh wheres coronation street....:rofl:

Advertisement