Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

good system ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

it seems a bit expensive mate.. but i dont know much about systems mate

i knwo you can get a decent good one of ebay... k-systems

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That seems awful dear, given how basic a system it is. Also, ibc tanks are not really designed for that application. High centre of gravity, no baffles and a ton of water?, rather you than me mate!. It also doesnt say what kind of pump you are getting. Yes it might be a shurflo, which is what you want, but it might not. Up to you, but i wouldnt buy it, not with that tank anyway.

Sorry, i'm referring to the abc system.

the abc set up looks Swear word!, unbaffled 1k ibc tank shouldnt be used for wfp in a van, **** poles/brushes, **** RO, no flow controller, only 1 pump for 2 man set up, **** hozelock connectors.

only things that are any good are the hose and reels, and pump.

the set up on a scale of 1 to 10 it prob rates about 2 in my opinion.

this set up is much much better from the cleaning warehouse, scrimp on your set up and you'll end up buying everything twice

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/650L-x-2-USER-Profesional-Pure-Water-Van-System-Fitted-/180568100505?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item2a0ab28e99

you dont need 1000 litres for a set up, 300 - 400 per man per day is enough unless your pouring most of your water on the floor

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back