Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Keith Box, Jan 22, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Keith Box

Keith Box Newcomer

Hello, thanks for accepting me onto your forum.. My name is Keith, I prefer my nickname (Boxy). I have two window cleaning businesses, "The Gleam
    Team" (which is mine, and has been established for 8 years) and CJ&K ltd, which I have in partnership with two lads I went to school with. Most of my work is waterfed, but we also offer the traditional cleaning. I'm up in the air at the moment, as my two business partners want out, as it's not earning enough for 3 of us, but is enough for one.. I don't know whether to buy them out, or let one of them buy me out and me buy another round.. My my work is in runcorn, Widnes, Liverpool, Ellesmere Port & Wirral.

Advertisement
  2. Simply Business

Simply Business Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Welcome Keith Box. Tough situation I suppose, and one that the others will no doubt be more help on. I guess it all depends on, how much is the current round worth that the three of you work on, how much room for expansion, and how much time/money would it take to build a similar one!

Good luck either way :)

3. David K

David K Forum Addict

Welcome boxy ! Sure you gonna work it out ! :thumbsup:

4. Alien Human

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Welcome Keith, I do not know Liverpool but from your description it sounds as if your round is rather widespread when you include what you do with your associates. Would it not be better perhaps to sell to one of them and then focus on closer to home and less mileage?

6. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Advertisement