Hello everyone - from Eccotemp

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Eccotemp UK, Jul 7, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eccotemp UK

Eccotemp UK Guest

Hello everyone, who loves cleaning! Isn’t hot water always better than cold water? Well we think so! We would like to introduce ourselves and our product, the Eccotemp Outdoor Gas Shower. Please feel free to give us your thoughts, and see below some of the features the Eccotemp has to offer.
    - Heat for up to 28 hours using only an 11kg propane gas bottle.
    - Automatically ignite using only 2 ‘D’ batteries.
    - Easily have the temperature of the water adjusted.
    - Easily be turned on and off by an adjustable head.
    Also it has an easy hook-up and installation - simply connects to the garden hose and a standard LPG (propane) gas bottle.
    This shower is designed for people who require instantaneous hot water which makes this the perfect shower for any outdoor activity.
    Find us on the web eccotempuk.com or on facebook by searching for Eccotemp UK.
    Best wishes,
    Eccotemp UK.

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Erm spam? What has out door showers got to do with window cleaning lol

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

You could shower while your at work,give your customers something to talk about LOL
    maybe could be modified to heat water for water fed pole

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Lol ye prob could be adapted!

5. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

How about me changing my trading name to Hot Rod Cleaning????
    Can you bolt it to a trolley??

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

It looks quite compact but cant find any prices,I prefer to heat the water I need at home,carry a gas bottle and heater is just another potential problem that could go wrong,I like to keep things as simple as possible

7. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

After the news this week - with that carbon monoxide death, we all need to make sure that if we do fit something like this it is done properly.

I am concerned that if it was fitted inside a van there is no outside vent for the fumes, so could be a potential hazard.

It looks like a really good item, just wondered if anyone has any thoughts how to vent it, if you secured it inside the van?

So far my only sensible thought on this, is to see if it could be fitted outside the van, maybe in a permanent weatherproof steel box secured to the roof rack????

Nice to have some time to plan before the winter.

8. nearlyclean

Supplier

You could probably stick a metal vent or leave the back door open

9. I know 2 established WC that converted to hoSwear word!er systems. After 2 weeks they both binned them as toop many windows cracked in winter and the insurance refused to cover them. Remember, hot water freezes quicker than cold water in the winter.

As for the shower - perhaps we could start up house showering - sod the windows, we can give the whole house a clean!!!!

10. nearlyclean

Supplier

Boiled water that has gone cold will freeze quicker than tap water.The idea of using hot water in winter is in the hope the water evaporates before it freezes.I wouldn't use water warmer than 15oC+ in freezing conditions but if you can I think it is better to sit the cold weather out LOL :)

Advertisement