Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do i handle this ???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

got a friend request from gxxay mark one of my custmers:eek: an i dont like to friend custmers im cleaning his windows on monday how do i brake the news:ninja:

tell him ya luv cleaning his windows but business and pleasure dont mix:rolleyes: and

ya dont really like him so why would ya want to be friends with him :laugh:

I was at a job yesterdy and was invited in to look out the old type priest window in the roof to view the guttering. It's the type of window where you have to get down on your hands and knees to get to the window. I'm sure the chap just wanted to see me crawl about in his bedroom...Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

i had an ex cutomer befriend me, later asked for a weekend job . there will be a reason why hes after you ....

I have an old facebook account and just ignore everyone that wants to friend me. The main reason why I have it is just to **** ppl off /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have an old facebook account and just ignore everyone that wants to friend me. The main reason why I have it is just to **** ppl off /emoticons/biggrin.png
thats a really unusual atitude

, you likely need a spot of counsellin ,to get to the root of it

The only friends I need is the little fella sat on me shoulder and his mate inside me head /emoticons/biggrin.png

frank & fred are great pals honest

thats what scares me about facebook as it keeps saying so and so want to friend you etc or do you know so and so...leave me alone I like havin no friends..../emoticons/biggrin.png

I wish I was like boar says and not get too close too people as it makes it hard at times...but I am too soft natured but I am working on it..

I did one house on friday..a big detached with conny for a tenner...its er...been a tenner for ever....but I got a bottle of coke..

and on to the next one....a new job...two up at front one down and same at back ...six quid....

whilst driving away ....I REALLY couldnt get over the difference in price and amount of work I had to do...

never thought about that smurf....good one....

you do notice so many benefit fraud cases were caught off facebook these days.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Just been on facybook and its showing loadsa strange people again wanna be my friend can I turn this off...can I DELETE em all....get the fookin message ..I dont like peoples..

except of course you lot my digital friends.../emoticons/biggrin.png

and of course I loves the wife:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back