hello fellow scrubbers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by gsc3po, Mar 7, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. gsc3po

gsc3po Guest

im on here trying to find a scheduling tool/programme thats not so complicated that you need a degree to operate it and not so big that it includes whole sections on meeting durations, parts for vehicals costings or expected revinue projections. i just want something i can put names, addresses, frequency and price into it and have it fill all future appointments in a diary with things like how many weeks since first booked, and contact details, that can be easily added to and deleted from without having to go through every week page to add or delete. is this too much to ask for??

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

George or window cleaner pro i would say would be best.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I started using George and cyberpedz uses window cleaner pro both have a trail period to try
    With George you only have to use the Diary section and is easy to delete and add jobs can even put estimate jobs in as well and it updates your round and keeps trac of debt.
    Haven't used window cleaner pro so can't comment but looks good as well.

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

For less money and if all you need is diary type thing then George is good. both do the job well but George is much less expensive

5. gsc3po

gsc3po Guest

i dont mean to sound like a bit of window licker but george and window cleaner pro just seem to complex for my needs. we have all the other aspects of admin covered. maybe there is a little known programme that fits all the basic criteria without having to go through all the other pages of tosh. maybe im expecting too fine tuned a system. maybe i should just pay someone to compile me excel database that could cover all of what i need without having to navigate through the bits i dont need.

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

hmm i cant think of anything other than excel

7. gsc3po

gsc3po Guest

thanks for the info everyone. just think im being a bit thick really. i should just knuckle down and learn how to use george. plus im a bit of a tight ass and would rather find a free or dirt cheap solution before having to fork out for tomething. but thanks all anyway.
    if i find something that suits what i want i'll post it here for feedback.

Advertisement