Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quit Smoking

I remember trying the gum. OMG it was the single most disgusting thing ever! Can't understand how people can use them.

£3k a year that's an incredible saving!

That report from the daily fail is a joke of a story.

No evidence, carry on with the e cig. As long as you kick the ecig it will be worth it.

I'm with damo2 daily fail are full of **** that they can't back up.

Members on here have used ecig and quit so I'm sure I can too

lol.... well i ordered the ones mark recomended and they should be here tomorow /emoticons/smile.png

using the nicolite ones till it arrives lol

I just started on the ecigs they are actually not to bad but some advertise that one cartridge is equivalent to 20+ real ones is a lie and a con. What ever you do don't get the ecigbrand as they charge you over £70 for replacements without you even asking. Check out e cig reviews forum they helped me find then correct e cig for me and are all very helpful.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I just started on the ecigs they are actually not to bad but some advertise that one cartridge is equivalent to 20+ real ones is a lie and a con. What ever you do don't get the ecigbrand as they charge you over £70 for replacements without you even asking. Check out e cig reviews forum they helped me find then correct e cig for me and are all very helpful.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
We can quit together mate lol, I grabbed the one mark posted which has arrived today so ill gove it a whiz once this throw away one is done /emoticons/smile.png

Back