Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds Meter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I got my TDS meter today (Should have been here a week ago) I measure the PPM of my water its about 55, I though it was going to be way higher. Anyway I It was raining so I went and checked the rain water and that was only 3. Hows that work out?

Rainwater is always that low and 55 is good u can get a di now andvit will be cheap for u mate /emoticons/tongue.png

Mines like 110ppm and i use a di costs me double !! But am going to double it up /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah marks ppm is 208ppm /emoticons/ohmy.png and he gets away with it lol /emoticons/tongue.png

I got my TDS meter today (Should have been here a week ago) I measure the PPM of my water its about 55, I though it was going to be way higher. Anyway I It was raining so I went and checked the rain water and that was only 3. Hows that work out?
Crikey thats nice and low, even ya rains lower ppm than mine lol. Harvest that in large enough quantaties and 5lt of resin would last months mate.
According to Gardiners calculator, at 3 ppm collecting and using 4000 lt a month you'd have to change your resin in a 5 lt vessel about once a year lol.

dodger... im thinking of getting rainwater harvestor

is it worth it mate

do ou just conenct that up to your di and then get pure like that

Crikey thats nice and low, even ya rains lower ppm than mine lol. Harvest that in large enough quantaties and 5lt of resin would last months mate.

According to Gardiners calculator, at 3 ppm collecting and using 4000 lt a month you'd have to change your resin in a 5 lt vessel about once a year lol.
Ill probably do that when I get a new house not got enough room here

Back