Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big Boy Back Pack From Wcw

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Just received one of these for one of the workers.

Is any one interested in me doing a mini review.

Or does everyone know what a backpack is LMAO

YES put one in the review section mate, we're waiting for one since the raffle and a review from someone experienced will go well alongside the raffle winners one /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yes please, am considering buying one and using as part of a trolley system most of the time and then using as a backpack when required.. review would be great!

Will get the first bit done over the weekend then. The second part will be next week, when its been used /emoticons/smile.png

Will get the first bit done over the weekend then. The second part will be next week' date=' when its been used /emoticons/smile.png[/quote']
Nice one...cheers /emoticons/smile.png .

Will be taking it apart on Sunday. For reasons explained in the review.

We have tried maybe 4 or 5 different backpacks.

Best so far has been WCW one.

do these need the stuff in it to purify the water ? and do you just buy the back pack and then any pole and stick it on it?

do these need the stuff in it to purify the water ? and do you just buy the back pack and then any pole and stick it on it?
no they don't purify water, that's done with reverse osmosis and/or deionisation resin. Yes you can use any pole.

well no tank purifys water ? u gotta purify water ya self mate

backpack is jsut good cos it carrys water with a pump and battery all in 1 .... its just a system to get the water in to your pole and pump it out mate for u to work.... purifying water is totally seperate thing mate u need a ro or di mate

get a tds meter measure your water and find out wat u need

if your tds is 0-120 u can use a di if its up to 200ppm u can do well with 2 di vessels /emoticons/smile.png if its over 200 id go for an ro /emoticons/smile.png

how much is an ro or di thing? I don't know a lot about the wfps, my uncle has it and seen he has this resin stuff, I thought you mixed it in with the system lol

how much is an ro or di thing? I don't know a lot about the wfps, my uncle has it and seen he has this resin stuff, I thought you mixed it in with the system lol
how long is a piece of string lol. Search the forum mate I'm sure that's been answered a good few times.

I have taken some pics of inside and had a nose about.

Already had to do a major modification.

Will be in the review.

Back