Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One shot remote in action through walls!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm not sure, but I think you can change the frequency, if you ask the guys at spring ltd they will tell you, there Realtek helpful

Do these all work on the same frequency? It's obviously going to be 2.4ghz but do they frequentcy hop? Just wondering if I could use more than one together or would they interfere.
There are different frequency's

If i remember correct there are 6 different.

Only do not know how to change (if both have the same frequentcy), but it must be possible to do.

Mines on channel 11, but the remote box has different combinations that you can preset, so I'm 99% sure they can be separated so they don't interfere...

Hiya Gav, so this doesn't drain the hole system when the pump is off ( just works like a tap ) my pump is before my resin obviously if i leave my tap open and turn pump off it drops all pressure out.

What I'm trying to say it's just like a tap?

Gav? o_O

Yeah it just simply stops the pump dead, then starts the pump back up again... There'll still be water in the hose and vessel, it'll just sit there unmoved until the pump is turned back on

Gav? o_O
Yeah it just simply stops the pump dead, then starts the pump back up again... There'll still be water in the hose and vessel, it'll just sit there unmoved until the pump is turned back on
So if it stops the pump dead why doesn't it drain the hose reel?

Is your pump before your vessel jake

Yeah pump before vessel,

What I mean is there's still going to be water in the 100m hose just like there would be with a tap

So you get a tiny bit of overspray from the pressure in the hose

Yeah pump before vessel,
What I mean is there's still going to be water in the 100m hose just like there would be with a tap

So you get a tiny bit of overspray from the pressure in the hose
I see but the hose has a shut off at the end with a tap?

Gonna order one now for gardiner I'm guessing?

Yeah Gardiner do them,

Yeah basically it's just a small bit of water that you lose from the hose each time...

Nothing much, you can see from the video that there's only a tiny bit of leakage when I press the button...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had one of these laying about foe an age. Just not got round to fitting it. I have an online tap on holster that works a treat but I see the value in these for where I gone right round the house and forgot to turn controller on or when granny wants to gossip and I want to shut off controller and pump to avoid DE.

Oh well next week's projects lined up now /emoticons/smile.png

I presume it just cuts the pump controller off? I'd like one but would be no good for me with running a webasto heater, as that it controlled on/off by the pump controller so each time I pressed the button it would be cutting the heater on/off all the time which would not be good for it at all. Does anybody know a way around this? I find just bending the pole hose works great for me but I'm all for new gadgets and would be easier to use.

Mine should be here today, just cleaned my own windows and turn the vari stream off and on to see the delay hissing this is what the one shot would do? Seemed to get a lot of residual coming out when I switched it off?

Yeah you will get dribble as there's water in the hose, you need 3mm jets like is how in video

Best thing to do @Lewis is have 8mm minibore, and 3mm jets, that way the pressure in the hose will be much less than say, 2mm jets and 6mm microbore hose,

As one shot will turn the pump off instantly, but then of course, you have pressure in the 100m of hose and pole hose which is why there's some 'dribble' but as you can see from the video mine stops almost Instantly even on 75 flow, this is mainly because of the 3mm jets, I found they make a huge difference!

And there much better for rinsing, also the battery lasts longer as it's not trying to force water through tiny 2mm holes!

Win win!

Been using mine for a week now and love it. Its always worried me when your far from the van and you turn off the water at the brush. Don't like the idea of the dead end. This stops that concern. Still got to try it with my water heater

Back