Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vax Steam Cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Steam on its own will clean the tiles but not the grout will lift grease etc from the grout but won't touch the staining

I just want to clean laminate and tile flooring got a dog and 2 kids and thought steam would be a good way to disinfect them as the the wife is using wipes at the moment and keeps moaning about her back any other options anybody know about

Looks similar to x5 steam mop great for that and chrome and stainless cleaning and scale removal great for cleaning car and van seats also good for curtains blinds upholstery will clean carpets to some extent but no replacement for professional carpet cleaning machines but grout is down to a good bit of elbow grease and some chemicals bleach etc

For tile grout if white try toothpaste on toothbrush don't use coloured toothpaste stains more than it removes or try bleach with toothbrush silicone sealant soak a cloth in bleach and leave rolled cloth on top of silicone for couple of hours and then scrub wipe clean another wives tale for cleaning tiles mix 1 cup of ammonia 1 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup washing soda in a bucket of warm water wash tiles and rinse well after for chrome fittings apply white vinegar with polishing cloth and rub to remove rubbing alcohol is a good chrome cleaner too

i see them all over on tv advertising channels and a lot of people said to me their ****

i seen one in tesco that is manual and it looks much better /emoticons/smile.png only cost 20 quid and it proibs does a better job

There is an advert on my screen for the vax special offer of £99.99 lol

Dunno never used one so cant comment.

ALthough I know steam itself is good at cleaning things and getting rid of bacteria etc

Latest Posts

Back