Hello there from a new boy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by matt, Aug 20, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. matt

matt Member

Hello to all.

I am relatively new to this. I have canvassed and worked for a couple of mates donkeys years ago, so know the jist. I have got all my trad gear, am debating whether to get a backpack or not for those awkward windows. And am out canvassing for work around Wimbledon area. Thanks to this great forum I have found so many good tips. Thanks and keep up the good work! Bit fresh this morning what.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Hi Matt & welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

3. TolishAPurd

Welcome matey.

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

welcome Matt

5. norm

norm Grand Master

greetings Matt

6. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Welcome Matt.....keep positive with the canvassing and things will work out just fine.

7. cheapncheerful

hi and welcome matt...it was a bit parky yesterday morn...my fingers always go..and i dont think i should put my gloves on in august....you will soon be busy!

8. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Hello, it was a bit fresh this am, had 9 degrees in bonny scotland first thing. After my mcd's latte it was 12 degrees, much warmer:rofl:

9. cheapncheerful

yeh not long and it did go a lot warmer..but a warning...we may have turned a corner.....and its still august..i have some stupid slow circulation thing the daughter put a name to it but i stick my hands in the bucket and it all goes away...and after i get started...thats it ..its only on the first couple of jobs...:)

and so this nice guy says do you want a coffee....so i say well i would prefer tea..and he says well i only have earl grey....so i said ..i love earl grey...i went off to clean the back which was over a garage roof and thought he must have put my tea around the front and its going cold...so i get around the front...no sign....and i carried on cleaning...no tea that i could see...hmmm its the thought that counts....

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Welcome matt ;)

Advertisement