Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

top vent!!!

Remy

How many wfp'ers clean the top vent every time? building up my round by canvassing and can't believe all the people that say no thanks got a window cleaner but the top frame and vent are filthy! its like they just look out there window and think yeah there clean! i clean the whole lot every time but what does give me hope is it will be hard for other windies to poach them off me

every time. its also a good thing to point out when pricing a job if the previous windy didn't do em

If they say ther happy move on as u don't want an anger guy comin at u sayin wtf let these people be and wen they see ur customers clean ones they will start to wonder

I clean them eveytime as after the 3td time it is ever only a wipe

View attachment 4118

If they say ther happy move on as u don't want an anger guy comin at u sayin wtf let these people be and wen they see ur customers clean ones they will start to wonder
That's bad. Seen loads what miss top altogether. Pointless!. My brothers windys misses top at the rear of house but not at the front. I would write my name in it lol

That's bad. Seen loads what miss top altogether. Pointless!. My brothers windys misses top at the rear of house but not at the front. I would write my name in it lol

don't it half wind you up tho when they say no iv got 1! it pi$$ers me off i feel like saying do you even check what you are paying for
Me too mate. Are you blind or what. I even did one window to show the difference once

Latest Posts

Back