Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy Canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had all phone numbers, address etc, none of them wanted one off.
Retention was around 80% after first clean, long term around 60%
We are thinking about using a conversing company. But unsure what one to use

Alcoholic drug addled womanisers. (Like to think of themselvesbas players)
I did say I was being coy - but yep, that's about it!

If that's what you favor then I can respect that but I loath those properties and do only target large privately owned properties. Personal experience has proven these are always more profitable in the long run.
I know - I'm not saying I WOULD go for council terraces - just that from a canvassers pov they're the easiest ones to canvass and book. From a windy's pov (or any salesman's pov) they're the worst ones.

leave you an open invite to come by for a day or two and work alongside me on the glass so you can truly see it from a window cleaners point of view.
I think that's an excellent idea - assuming that you're somewhere within striking distance (I'm based in Sussex). I agree that the only way to understand what you're selling is to get your hands dirty doing the job.

We are thinking about using a conversing company. But unsure what one to use
Well, you could use me - but I would say that wouldn't I? Seriously though - if you're in my catchment area (South East England) I'd be happy to discuss what I can do for you.

Back