hello

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by derekBB, May 3, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. derekBB

derekBB Guest

;) Hi. Just this minute joined up. Fast job. Only took a couple of minutes. I am in Nth London and I am thinking about getting into window cleaning. It seems nice and simple as occupations go with freedom to work as hard as you please. I am a Jehovah's Witness and many of us clean windows to support ourselves. I am currently learning lots about being self employed. Lots still to go. :)

derekBB

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Nice one,window cleaning can give a lot of scope to give you spare time for other interests.

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Welcome

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Hello.

Not sure if you are going Traditional, or Water Fed Pole - really recommend going straight for the pole - safer, faster, and if you have no experience in traditional will give you better results sooner.

Speak to the brothers in your cong they will also help and advise.

5. I agree with Flipfast. I am only a few months into my new windie occupation and have only one used the traditional method and it looked cr*p!!!
    The pole is much quicker and safer.
    Good luck.

Advertisement