hello,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark lee, Apr 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark lee

mark lee Member

Hi, new here hows every one? been in this game since 2010 and loving it,hows your day going?

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Welcome mark lee, tell us a bit. Where you from? What work do you do? What system you use?

3. mark lee

mark lee Member

hi, im in Wiltshire covering Swindon down to avonmouth and a little beyond, simple system pure water 600ltr tank,(looking for a proper bolt to chassis tank at mo) i do in/out work pole/blade gutter fascia cleaning gutter clean out if the works there ill do it lol was working for a company but due to the bosses lack of understanding staff got out and started on my own, as they say one door closes another open well it has to be said love the freedom of my own van being my own boss (when the wife lets me lol) no tracker to spy on me only my own tracker.

Advertisement