Hello ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paulie18, Oct 17, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paulie18

Paulie18 Guest

Hi, everyone. I live down in Cornwall, though I'm from the Midlands, and I'm about to embark on my own round, using the traditional method. Any help, tips or advice would be gratefully received. I look forward to joining in.

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Welcome where abouts in cornwall? i am in redruth.

3. Paulie18

Paulie18 Guest

I'm down on the south coast, in Me***issey, near St Austell. Nice to see someone relatively local.

4. colin

colin Guest

HI & welcome
    Last time i went to Me***issey there was nowhere to park so had to carry on elsewhere,it was summer though,is Me***issey a busy area for residents ?
    colin jones

5. Paulie18

Paulie18 Guest

Me***issey is pretty pokey around the centre of the village, but there is a small suburban sprawl around the valley. Parking is a ***hmare. It's a solid five minute, uphill walk to my car.

6. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Hi Paulie and Welcome.

I love Me***issy, but I know what you mean about the hills.

My wife comes from St Austell, and we still have family there so are often visiting.

Cornish rain must be a challenge at times though.

Dave

7. Paulie18

Paulie18 Guest

Yes, the rain down here is pretty frequent, but it is a beautiful place. I just hope it doesn't become an issue when cleaning windows.

Advertisement