Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pure water

a bit too far from me,have you thought of useing a di vessel to make your water it must work out cheaper to do that rather than buying
Ive been reading up on it buddy, im completely new to the game so just enquiring.

I havent actually moved in yet, am i right in thinking you need an outside tap ?

Ive been reading up on it buddy, im completely new to the game so just enquiring.
I havent actually moved in yet, am i right in thinking you need an outside tap ?
aahhh gotcha now,i'll ask around for the tds in baildon for you or some windies local to baildon see if they can help you

aahhh gotcha now,i'll ask around for the tds in baildon for you or some windies local to baildon see if they can help you
brilliant mate.

am i right in thinking if the TDS is low enough you can use water straight from the tap ?

brilliant mate.
am i right in thinking if the TDS is low enough you can use water straight from the tap ?
i think thats something we all dream about-other than naked polish lap dancers anyway,

no the water will need to be filtered one way or another,it'll largely depend on your circumstances and the tap tds as to how you filter the tap water

Latest Posts

Back