Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why Didn't I Do This Years Ago

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

A friend of mine started window cleaning 5 years ago, and asked me if I wanted to join him, I said no as I thought I had a career working for someone else, he is now on £700 a week part time.

It's been about 6 months since I started and already on £400 per week, it's been a lot of advertising and time but I would recommend anyone thinking of going into the trade if your willing to work hard to get the customers.

I have taken on a contract for 450 flats from August next to each other and I can do in two days and it's worth £900 per month and from what I have been told it's saved them £0000000000 ( thousands)

THATS TWO DAYS WORK UNREAL -

Luckily i did do it years ago.
12+ years and one hell of a business
Fair play Damo. I bet the kids are in private school, Mrs a kept woman, a nice car and big house. There is money to be earnt out there and Damo has gone out there and done well for himself.

Fair play to all those grafters!

When you see people debating over a £200 pole and saying its a lot of money. Yet they claim£200/£250 a day it just makes me laugh.

I do well for the the hours I work and that's all that matters.

And other half is opening her first shop in just over a weeks time so she grafts as well.

Yeh, I worked at home for a company for 3 years and used to enjoy the easy life and walk around the park during weekdays and get up at 9 and watch movies, but I never got a pay rise in all those 3 years. I wish I had started then which would be about 5 years ago.

After 1 year in window cleaning I have 300 customers and yes I do graft but I also have taken the gas of the pedal the last few weeks because I grafted all of last year and feel I can now enjoy a day or so here and there. I took yesterday off and spent it with the family.

Its nice to be my own boss, in this business its 1 step back and 2 steps forward and not the other way around.... Love it.

Yeah, £200 for a tool that will earn you loads of dosh is a no brainer. No Jeremy Kyle for her then, unlike my Mrs, the lazy cow. You'll be employing a chauffeur to take the kids to school at this rate :)

You work hard to build up the round. Walking delivering advertising. When to get there it's brilliant. Took me 3 years to get the round I want. I don't work long hours & I wouldn't say I work hard & I can now pick & choose jobs now. For those that things it comes overnight it don't. Be prepared to go collecting sorting awkward customers etc. if yer can do that it's worth it. The hardest part is getting a round how you want it & not the actual work itself.

When you see people debating over a £200 pole and saying its a lot of money. Yet they claim£200/£250 a day it just makes me laugh.

I do well for the the hours I work and that's all that matters.

And other half is opening her first shop in just over a weeks time so she grafts as well.
What shop she opening mate?

Yeah, £200 for a tool that will earn you loads of dosh is a no brainer. No Jeremy Kyle for her then, unlike my Mrs, the lazy cow. You'll be employing a chauffeur to take the kids to school at this rate :)
Know where your coming from,my mrs sits on her backside watching daytime Tele but at least she cooks my dinner for me and appreciates what I do and we got kids and live in own home.

Back