Help Lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mikeessex79, Nov 4, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mikeessex79

mikeessex79 Guest

Name :
    New round
    Cleaning Method :
    Traditional
    Years cleaning :
    New
    Area :
    Essex

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any advice I am trying to start my own window cleaning round and have advertised and getting customers but bit over the place. I have done some door knocking down roads different areas different roads etc but keep getting the same answer they already have one any advice on how to get a few in the same road to make it more of a benifit :)

About me :

Advertisement
  2. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

What part of Essex are you ? Theres 2 or 3 places that I know off and knocked personally that are absolutely sown up

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum Mike

4. mikeessex79

mikeessex79 Guest

Im in romford

5. nearlyclean

Supplier

Hi mike, maybe have a drive around and speak other window cleaners they might be able to pass on some work they don't want and might be a bit more compacted. Buying a small round might be an option too.

6. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

Cant help on Romford, But I'll help you on this. Ingatestone, Shenfield and South Woodham Ferrers absolutely forget it only scraps of scraps there.

Advertisement