Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

unger

You clean bus shelters?Thought their advert man would be doing those.
yes m8 bus shelters r easy an dont have to b perfect so they can b hammered out very quick we only do 3 in r small town the glass is nackered cos of people scraching them kits spit on them kids finger prints ice cream the lot so there not a glamerus job to do lol

yes m8 bus shelters r easy an dont have to b perfect so they can b hammered out very quick we only do 3 in r small town the glass is nackered cos of people scraching them kits spit on them kids finger prints ice cream the lot so there not a glamerus job to do lol
yeh your not selling it tench0771....yukky think i will give it a miss ..:hehehe:

No tench, your not selling it one bit. I can imagine all kinds of human deposits have been spayed and secreted on those bus shelters. Make sure you wear a condom on each finger!

You clean bus shelters?Thought their advert man would be doing those.
I was asked to clean a bus shelter in a village that I do, it was in an awful mess, quoted £40 which included green moss on roof. Anyway as luck would have it someone else was asked to do it (local councillors!). Three weeks after it was done it was demollished by a lorry!

mines BIGGER than yours tench iv got a 36 inch blade but to be honest i find it to awkward to use.
would you recommend the 36 inch @Andy you say its awkward but does it do the job?

Back